Day Rate Bookings
– A day rate is eight (8) consecutive hours between 9am and 5pm.
– Bookings before 9am and after 5pm. Sundays and Holidays are time and a
– Minimum of two hours on all bookings. Talent must be paid for the entire
amount of time they are booked, even if they are not used for the whole
time. Length of time must be stated at time of booking.
– Confirmed bookings cancelled within 24 hours will be charged full rate.
– All weather permit bookings will be assumed to be for rain only unless
otherwise specified. All such bookings, if cancelled due to weather, will
be charged at half fee provided they are rebooked prior to or at time of
– Tentatives must be released or confirmed 24 hours prior to booking.
Otherwise, definite secondaries or definite bookings will take precedence.
hourly rate with a one-hour minimum on all lingerie bookings. All lingerie
must be done on a closed set. Clients must provide changing facilities on
all bookings, including locations.
Usage / Product
– Please check all consumer product bookings with agency for conflicts and
rates. No bookings for the following will be made without specific
clearance: consumer products packages, billboards, riser cards, posters,
hang tags, P.O.P., display materials, package inserts, endorsements or use
of the talent’s name, etc. All fees and usage are subject to negotiation.
Usage rates are limited to the specifics negotiated at the time of booking.
– No usage except for self-promotion of photographer and model. Any other
usage must be negotiated.
– Talent may not sign a photographic release without the agency’s
permission. Any release signed by the talent without the agency’s
permission will be void. Usage must be negotiated with the agency.
Film and Video
– All bookings involving motion picture film or video recording must be
negotiated in advance with agency.
Promotional and Trade Shows
– Fees available upon request.
– Prep time is at full rate.
– Any travel outside a 10-mile radius of Philadelphia will be charged.
– 20% agency service fee will be added to all bookings.
within 30 days of invoice date. A 4% late charge will be added if not paid
within 30 days.